Triple O Entertainment will host Lagos Achievers Award and Entertainment Conference on 1st of May, 2018 at Federal Palace. The Sustaining Entertainment in a Globally Competitive Market (SEGCM) conference will address financial, marketing, research & development, governance and innovation needs of SEGCM. The conference will also discuss success stories, best practices and key challenges that face AFRICA’S ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY in the global market.
Triple O Entertainment will host the Lagos Achievers Award during which top Lagos Achievers will be honoured.
The idea behind the Awards is to identify and recognizeand reward particularly the outstanding individuals, Companies and groups in LAGOS.
The Award ceremony showcases the urban best personalities in the trade, services and industrial sectors. The overall winner will receive the LAA of the Year with a branded car from our Gold Sponsor. The Award ceremony will take place on the 1st May, 2018.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE AWARD CEREMONY
This important event aims to achieve the following specific objectives:
- To showcase Lagos successful Individuals, Groups & Companies.
- To promote and highlight the role that Entertainment plays in economic development of the continent.
- To present case studies and research findings in the Entertainment sector.
- To bring together Governments, Celebrities, Development Institutions, Investors, Academics and Private Sector institutions with interest in the Entertainment sector.
- To discuss best practices in the Entertainment sector.
- To bring large scale businesses and Entertainment together “under one roof”; and
- To help promote Entertainment Research and Development in Africa.
The 2018 Lagos Achievers Award ceremony aims to recognize the success and vitality of all sectors in Nigeria in Lagos. This unique annual award program has been established specifically to acknowledge, encourage and celebrate excellence amongst Nigerian Sectors by giving them the opportunity to gain valuable exposure and well-deserved recognition for their national and global expansion ambitions.
The main goal of the Award program is, therefore, to help the Nigerian Sector business grow and prosper, and to market Lagos as an investment destination for the rest of the world.